28+ Granola Recipe Just Oats Gif

28+ Granola Recipe Just Oats
Gif
. No granola is complete without a healthy amount of cinnamon and spice. I also used some leftover sweetened coconut shreds from my christmas baking.

Deliciously Crispy Steel Cut Oats Granola Recipe | Happy ...
Deliciously Crispy Steel Cut Oats Granola Recipe | Happy ... from happystronghome.com
Just oats, honey, coconut oil, a bit of unprocessed sugar for sweetness and hazelnuts. Continue baking until the granola is very golden brown and smells toasted, about 10 to 15 minutes. I just made today from left over breaky oats mix from cabinet.

I am not a fan of maple syrup though.

Making granola at home is easier than you think! I just soak the oats overnight in 1 cup water with a tablespoon of whey and continue with the recipe (minus the water). A while back, we shared a cooking failure. I just wanted to share with you this granola recipe i really like.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

41+ Granola Recipe Uk Bbc PNG

Download Easy Granola Recipe With Quick Oats Background

35+ Granola Recipe Pick Up Limes Pictures